YOUR DELIVERY NOTE is YOUR PLANT PASSPORT as well
How to prune
- Leave the tops as they are
- Lateral branches:
– branches out of balance have to be taken out
– branches which are very long can be tipped to avoid bear wood (50% thickness of top)
– leave a stump of 3 cm
– at own risk
Applying tree nets
- Put the net over you arm, grab the roots and pull the net back.
– NEVER CUT THE ROOTS
At the moment of planting
If you plant in autumn, you don’t need to put the trees in water before planting. In spring, the tree roots MUST be put in well or tap water for 48 hours, if not the guarantee period for these trees will be cancelled.
NEVER put fertilizers in the planting hole!
It is strongly advised to tie the trees to a stake/bamboo immediately.
20 to 25 gr 23/23/0 on top of the soil
10 to 12 gr 18/46/0 DAP+
10 gr ammonia nitrate on top of the soil
to cover all possible fresh wounds, we advise to spray captan 2kg + sulphur 2kg/ha immediately after planting
At the beginning of the growing season, the normal schedule of fungicides and foliar feeds is applied.
Plant the trees immediately after delivery (respecting the planting instructions).
Put the trees out of the wind.
Trees cooled at home:
- Wet the roots daily
- Never store fruit & trees together (ethylene damage)
- Do not entirely close the door
- Keep temperature at +2℃
Storage without cooling:
- Out of the wind & frost-free
- Keep roots wet
- Always south-west of the building
- Tear nets open at the roots
- Best in pure river sand
We hope to have informed you sufficiently for a successful plantation and production.
In case you still have questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.